04 Jul '17
How to Care for Your Mattress:
Posted by Benjamin Crudo
- Turn your mattress four times a year to distribute the wear evenly. It should be turned side to side and also top to toe.
- Vacuum mattress and box springs every three months with the upholstery attachment each time you do the turning.
- Strip your bed whenever you go on vacation to air it out.
- Don't sit on the edge of a mattress.
- Don't allow your mattress to get wet.
- Don't use dry-cleaning fluid of any type to clean your mattress.